- Design and install commercial and residential electrical wiring for power control systems from rough in to finish.
- Turn engineering diagrams into efficient hydraulic and pneumatic operating systems.
- Troubleshoot analog and digital circuits for safe and efficient operation
You Can Be
- Electrician’s helper/apprentice
- Electrical production/maintenance worker
- Electrical supply sales
- Hydraulics/pneumatics technician
- Production/maintenance technician
- Electrical motor repair
Learn about these occupations and more at O-Net.
Prepared for immediate employment with an electrical contractor, apprenticeship, and further education.