Putting your ride back on the road!
- Assess, estimate, repair, and replace the body and interior of vehicles.
- Design, paint, and refinish vehicle surfaces using modern welding, sanding, masking, and painting procedures.
- Design and create customized paint jobs.
You Can Be . . .
- Refinish Technician
- Auto Body Detailer
- Body and Fender Apprentice
- Glass Installer
- Auto Body Repair Technician
You should have good hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity, multi-limb coordination, mechanical aptitude, physical strength, and accuracy and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Learn about these occupations and more at O-Net.
Prepared for immediate employment, advanced certifications, and further education.
Earn College Credits
Satisfactory completion of this program earns you college credits. See details on our College Partners page.
- S/P2 in Collision Safety
- S/P2 in Pollution Prevention
- Pennsylvania State Inspection License
- Pennsylvania State Emissions License
- Waterborne Paint Application
What’s it like?
Students in the Auto Body program learn all phases of auto body repair, including the proper use of hand and power tools, damage analysis, rebuilding, reconditioning, sanding and refinishing, basic metalworking and dent repair, frame straightening, spray painting, welding, and glass installation.