Aug. 18, 2021 – NOTICE: Proposed Updated 2021-2022 Health and Safety Plan
Shown here are the proposed Health and Safety Plan for the 2021-2022 School Year and Symptoms Screening Tool. They were approved at the August 2021 Joint Operating Committee. Other pertain documents will be coming soon as they are developed and approved.
Dec. 2, 2020 – NOTICE: Reporting Health Information
Dear Erie County Technical School staff, students, and families:
As you know, due to substantial levels of transmission of COVID 19 in Erie County in November, Erie County Technical School made the decision to conduct strictly remote instruction for the days of Tuesday December 1 thru Friday December 4 for the safety and well-being of our community.
Although the students are not on campus this week, it is very important for ECTS to know if students or household members are experiencing symptoms, quarantined, awaiting testing or positive for COVID 19. This information is critically important to making decisions about resuming in-person instruction.
Please contact us even if you have already shared this information with your home school.
Please contact the nurse as soon as possible at email@example.com or call 814-464-8686 and provide your name, the name of the student and a phone number where you can be reached if the student or any members of the household:
- Are scheduled to be tested for COVID 19 and are experiencing symptoms
- Completed a COVID-19 test and are awaiting results
- Have a POSITIVE result from a COVID-19 test (+ case)
- Have been identified as a probable case by the Department of Health or a physician
Please also contact the nurse if the student:
- Has been told to quarantine as a close contact of a positive person.
- Is quarantining due to travel outside of Pennsylvania related to the Amended Order of the Secretary of the PA Department of Health for Mitigation Relating to Travel
Aug. 15, 2020 : NOTICE
The Erie County Technical School 20-21 school year will continues on a Hybrid A-B Day schedule throughout the first semester. The A-B Day schedule is available and detailed on our Calendar. The Student page has more details. Read the announcement by Dr. H. Fred Walker from August 13th, 2020. Review our health and safety plan for operating details. Please also familiarize yourself with our daily screening guide for staff and students.